CatStats is an easy to set-up and use monitor program for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or Server 2008-2013 designed to work with Dalet 5.x and DaletPlus systems. The function of the program is to report on the status of groups of categories in the Dalet database. The reports are then e-mailed to a number of e-mail recipients.
- Back-office application which runs automatically without operator intervention.
- Generates regular e-mail reports on the usage of specific categories in the Dalet database.
- Categories can be specified and grouped in profiles.
- Use profiles to create specific reports for different departments/managers.
- E-mails can be sent as text, HTML or both.
- Templates allow customisation of the e-mail messages to the needs of the recipients.
- Send Excel files as attachments with history statistics.
- Attached Excel files can be "zipped" to save space in the recipients e-mail postbox.
- Templates allow customisation of the Excel attachments.
- User interface in Dutch and English.
- Reports also include soundfile unit statistics:
- Total size of the soundfile units.
- Used space on the soundfile units.
- Total free recording time on the soundfile units.
- Category and history statistics include:
- Number of online items.
- Number of offline items.
- Hard disk space used by the category.
- Free disk space on the soundfile unit.
- First recording date.
- Last recording date.
- Last modified date/time.
- Last checked date/time.
Example HTML e-mail report
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or Server 2008-2013.
- Minimum 1.5GHz multicore CPU, 4GB memory,
- 15MB hard disk space.
Limitations & licencing
This software download is a trial version, which can be used for 30 days.
Licencing is based on the number of profiles that are required. The profiles offer a way of packaging different reports for different recipients. If you need to create lots of different types of reports (with different categories and the e-mails sent to different recipients), then you will need to use a larger number of profiles.
Report any bugs or feature requests via the contact page.